Ryde Local Services
Ryde ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Ryde site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Ryde Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Ryde When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Ryde Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Ryde Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Ryde ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Ryde and a Place to Meet
The ryde.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Ryde
Interesting Facts about Ryde, New South Wales, Australia
1. Ryde is one of the oldest settlements in Australia, established in 1792.
2. The suburb of Ryde is named after the town of Ryde on the Isle of Wight, England.
3. The Ryde Aquatic Leisure Centre, located in the heart of Ryde, is home to the Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club.
4. The area is home to several parks and natural reserves, including the Field of Mars Reserve and the Lane Cove National Park.
5. Ryde is a multicultural community, with many residents originally from countries such as China, Korea, India, and Lebanon.
6. The Ryde District Historical Society and Museum, located in the Ryde Civic Centre, offers a glimpse into the history of the area.
7. Ryde is home to the Macquarie University, which is ranked among the top 2% of universities in the world.
8. The Ryde-Hunters Hill Hockey Club is one of the oldest hockey clubs in Australia, established in 1924.
9. The Ryde Bridge, which spans the Parramatta River, was opened in 1935 and is still in use today.
10. Ryde is located just 13 kilometers from the Sydney Central Business District, making it an attractive place to live for those who work in the city.